|Location||#62509, Suseon Hall(Annex)|
|Address||25-2, Sungkyunkwan-Ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea|
- The demand for experts to analyze and predict consumers and future lifestyles In the field of design is increasing.
- By providing an information design program that analyze and solve data and design problems with big data analysis techniques and entrepreneurship, we would like to cultivate high-quality human resources to meet social needs.
- We aim to lead information design education and seek opportunities for long-term start-ups.
- We will increase synergy by combining design sensitivity education and data-based design trends.
- Courses are organized on weekday nights and weekends for general students and office workers
- Hybrid classes combined Online/offline lecture (e.g. 7 weeks online + 8 weeks offline)
- Support for excellent faculty and graduate students to participate in competitions related to information design
- Encourage graduate students to participate in industry-academic projects
- Encourage rewards when graduate students who published in international academic journals and Academic Promotion Foundation Registry